REGISTERED NURSE (7a-7p) FULL-TIME – OB/NURSERY
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Natchitoches Regional Medical Center
Department: OB/PERINATAL DEPARTMENT
Provides direct patient care in the Labor and Delivery setting. Provides assessment and planning for individualized patient care. Communicates with physicians about changes in patient’s clinical condition including: fetal monitoring and results of diagnostic studies. Responds quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment. Performs general Nursing duties in all perinatal departments with adequate supervision. Participates in performance improvement activities.
Required Education and Experience
- Current State of Louisiana Registered Nurse Licensure required
- One or more years of recent Labor and Delivery/Newborn Nursery experience preferred.
- Successful completion of Neonatal Resuscitation certification.
- BCLS and fetal monitoring competency.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Ability to use appropriate discretion in handling confidential information and materials.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.