TECHNICAL ANALYST I
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Natchitoches Regional Medical Center
Department: INFORMATION SYSTEMS
The Technical Analyst I is responsible for providing technical assistance and support to clients with problems related to hardware, software, telehealth equipment, and networking. They are responsible for troubleshooting problems faced by the end-users of PCs, laptops, printers and mobile devices by identifying issues and analyzing them.
1. Provide technical assistance and support for incoming concerns and issues related to systems, software and hardware
2. Assisting with installation, configuration, and maintenance and troubleshooting of all servers, end user workstation hardware, software, telehealth equipment, and peripheral devices.
3. Document internal procedures
4. Document user requests and also update client trouble tickets with the current status of the issue
5. Ask educated questions and listen to team members to determine root cause of issues
6. Run diagnostic tests to resolve problems
7. Train incoming staff
8. Report significant and recurring issues to higher support team
9. Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems
10. Collect feedback to determine patterns and issues such that they can be resolved or FAQs can be provided to team members to ease in troubleshooting.
1. Ability to diagnose and resolve basic computer/technical skills
2. Excellent communication skills
3. Keen attention to detail, memory of patterns, and interest in problem-solving.
Required Education and Experience
1. Bachelor’s degree or combined equivalent hands-on experience with at least 2 year IT system/application background
2. Great problem solving/troubleshooting, follow through and documentation skills.
3. Patience, strong customer service and interpersonal skills
4. Ability to teach and learn new skills.
5. Previous service desk, desktop technician and customer service experience.
Preferred Education and Experience
1. CompTIA A+ strongly preferred.
2. Microsoft Office experience strongly preferred.