SERVICE DESK ANALYST I
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Natchitoches Regional Medical Center
Department: INFORMATION SYSTEMS
The Service Desk Analyst I is responsible for providing technical assistance and support to clients with problems related to hardware, software, and networking. They are responsible for troubleshooting problems faced by the end-users of PCs, laptops, printers and mobile devices by identifying issues and analyzing them. Technician receive trouble tickets raised by users through emails, telephones or in-person, as they are the single point-of-contact for the IT department. Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic computer/technical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen attention to detail, memory of patterns, and interest in problem-solving.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or combined equivalent hands-on experience with at least 1-year IT system/application background
- CompTIA A+ strongly preferred
- Microsoft Office experience strongly preferred
- Great problem solving/troubleshooting, follow through and documentation skills.
- Patience, strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to teach and learn new skills.
- Previous service desk, desktop technician and customer service experience.