RESPIRATORY THERAPIST – FULL TIME – DAYS
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Natchitoches Regional Medical Center
Under the supervision of the Respiratory Manager, the Respiratory Therapist is responsible for providing Cardiopulmonary Care Services in accordance with specific physician’s orders and department policies and procedures.
Required Education and Experience
1. Current State Respiratory Therapist Licensure required.
2. Graduate of an AMA-approved School of Respiratory Therapy required.
3. BCLS certification required.
Preferred Education and Experience
1. ACLS certification preferred.
2. PALS certification preferred.
3. Neonatal Resuscitation certification preferred.