RADIOLOGY TECHNOLOGIST – (SUN – THURS 5P – 12 A)
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Natchitoches Regional Medical Center
Department: RADIOLOGY DEPARTMENT
Performs a variety of imaging procedures which may include CAT/Radiology/DEXA procedures, and is responsible for patient safety protocols. Functions as the first line interface with patients in the successful accomplishment of their imaging needs. Participates in CQI activities.
Required Education and Experience
1. Bachelor of Science degree is preferred, but not required.
2. Graduation from an AMA-approved school of Radiologic Technology required.
3. Registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists required.
4. Current LSRT State license – required.
5. Current BCLS certification required.
Preferred Education and Experience
1. One year of radiologic/imaging experience preferred.
2. Prefer specific experience and training in CAT scan.