PROJECT BUSINESS ANALYST
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Natchitoches Regional Medical Center
Department: PROJECT MANAGEMENT OFFICE
This position is a non-leadership/salaried position that is exempt from overtime. The Business Analyst will provide direction and support of all business and procurement processes within the all NRMC departments, including all locations. Coordinates gathering and dissemination of financial and other information as needed across NRMC. Interfaces with the Director of Innovation, NRMC Leaders, NRMC Associates, Onsite Director of Finance and Senior Accountant, Onsite IT Representatives, and Organizational Corporate support.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, customers, and managerial staff.
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Help Manage projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between hospital departments and personal.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Maintains safety-integrity-professionalism at all times.
- Organizes and prioritizes work assignments.
- Demonstrates good oral and written communication.
- Fosters a team environment.
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize
- Computer skills – proficient with Microsoft Suite.
- Customer oriented at all times – must be diplomatic.
- Work within a diverse workforce.
- Pressure to perform in emergency situations.
- Constant interruptions.
- Ability to handle multiple projects.
- Decision-making responsibility.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree.
Preferred Education and Experience
- 3-5 years of Business Experience.