DIRECTOR OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Natchitoches Regional Medical Center
Department: INFORMATION SYSTEMS
The Director of Information Systems position is a full time, exempt position that reports directly to the Chief Financial Officer. The Director of Information Systems will operate as a leader in creating and executing IS technology strategies and standards. This position will provide effective management of IT resources including department personnel and technical infrastructure of the hospital. The Director of IS will develop and articulate the technology vision and strategy of the organization, including the technical plan focused on creating a state-of-the-art architecture environment that will support the mission and goals of the hospital.
Required Education and Experience
1. Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and/or Information Systems.
2. Four years of IS management experience, preferably in the field of Healthcare.
Preferred Education and Experience
1. Master’s degree preferred (MBA, MIS).
2. Experience with healthcare IT systems such as Meditech, Cerner, Epic.
3. Experience with ambulatory and practice management systems.