DIGITAL MEDIA SPECIALIST
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Natchitoches Regional Medical Center
Department: Public Relations
The Digital Media Specialist influences strategy, manages the content management system, creates content, and processes analytics for digital media campaigns both internal and external to NRMC. The DMS also works in tandem with external marketing companies in implementing the digital marketing strategies to accomplish the business growth goals of NRMC and the NRMC Foundation.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary responsibilities.
Content Management System:
- Develop and maintain content management system
- Develop and maintain a marketing/campaign strategy planning document
Social Media Platforms:
- Ensure that each social media platform is used appropriately, consistently and on schedule.
- Create content based on marketing strategy, company brand guidelines and best practices in style, type, frequency, etc.
- Track and report on the analytics – using data to adjust program.
- Create (as needed) and place paid search and social media ads.
- Track and report on the analytics.
Email Marketing Program:
- Manage the email platform distribution list.
- Design an effective contact strategy to include NRMC Today magazine
- Assist in email marketing campaigns for specific departments using segmented lists
- Cultivate content from throughout the health system.
- Produce and distribute by monthly deadline (email, intranet, PI boards)
- Pillars of Excellence content creation and publishing
- Multispecialty Clinic digital street sign content
- Ensure page content is up to date and fresh.
- Intermediate to advanced videography, photography, graphics, and related software skill.
- Action oriented leading to proactive planning and problem solving.
- Superior project/activity management skills.
- Collaboration and relationship building skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of computers and general office equipment (fax, copier, etc.)
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business.
- Demonstrated experience in Digital Marketing.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Two plus years of experience in Digital Marketing.
- Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Requires standing 2/3 or more of the time.
- Requires walking up to 1/3 of the time.
- Requires sitting up to 1/3 of the time.
- Requires lifting of 10 to 50 pounds up to 1/3 of the time.
- Requires the use of hands/fingers to lift, carry, push, and pull of objects up to 1/3 of the time.
- Requires stooping, kneeling, crouching, and crawling up to 1/3 of the time.
- Requires bending at least 1/10 of the time.
- Requires reaching, handling, fingering, and feeling of objects at least 2/3 or more of the time.
- Requires taste or smell up to 1/3 of the time.
- Requires good vision for near and distance with the ability to focus.
- Requires the ability to hear and identify clinical alarms on equipment.
- Requires the ability to hear on the client call system as well as staff in order to be an effective communication link.
- Environment: Work is performed primarily inside a central air medical facility.
- Hazards: May be exposed to infectious body fluids; noxious fumes/odors. Risks of electrical shock.