Certified Athletic Trainer (Full-Time)
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Natchitoches Regional Medical Center
The Certified Athletic Trainer gives sports medicine training consultative and application services to clients, schools, and athletic events. Assists clients according to physician orders. Provides assistance in marketing for the facility. Follows all policies and procedures, upholding the mission, vision, and core values of Natchitoches Regional Medical Center. The person in this position participates in operational aspects of the department, maintains performance improvement activities within the department, and participates in CQI activities. Participates in all infection control, departmental equipment training, organizational safety, and fire safety programs.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required.
- Current CPR certification required (may be obtained during orientation).
- Experience working with modalities required.
- Must be licensed by the LA State Board of Medical Examiners (state certification required).
Preferred Education and Experience
- One year previous experience preferred.
- NATA certified preferred.